Red Bull Energy Drink's special formula contains ingredients of high quality: Caffeine, Taurine, Sugars, Alpine water.
• One 250 ml can of Red Bull Energy Drink contains 80 mg of caffeine, about the same amount as in a cup of home-brewed coffee.
• The amount of sugars in a can of Red Bull Energy Drink is comparable to the level of sugars in an equivalent amount of apple or orange juice – 27 g per 250 ml.
• Red Bull cans are made of 100% recyclable aluminium.
• 250 ml Red Bull Energy Drink can.
• Vitalizes Body and Mind.®
Red Bull Energy Drink, 250 ml
RED BULL GIVES YOU WINGS
Inspired by functional drinks from the Far East, Dietrich Mateschitz founded Red Bull in the mid-1980s. He developed a new product and a unique marketing concept and launched Red Bull Energy Drink on April 1, 1987 in Austria. A brand new product category - Caffeinated Energy Drinks - was born.
WHEN TO DRINK
Red Bull Energy Drink is appreciated worldwide by top athletes, students, busy professionals and travelers on long journeys.
WHAT'S INSIDE THE CAN
Caffeine: Caffeine was widely used by ancient civilisations. It was traditionally consumed from natural sources like tea, coffee, cacao beans and cola nuts and appreciated for its stimulating effects on the human body.
Taurine: Taurine is an amino acid, naturally occurring in the human body and present in the daily diet.
Sugars: Red Bull Energy Drink is made with real sugars.
Alpine Water: Water is a main ingredient of Red Bull.
Please use the dropdown below to select your community.
Due to logistical issues Hold The Boat will only service Iqaluit for LIFT 3. See our FAQs for details.
For other communities in Nunavut, we recommend TSC for your sealift needs. Learn more at https://www.tsctransport.com/sealift-info
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org