Costco Webber Naturals Lutein 25mg with 5mg of Zeaxanthin - 175 softgelsThis product is not available in
Extra-strength Lutein with Zeaxanthin from Webber Naturals® helps maintain eyesight in conditions associated with sunlight damage such as cataracts (1,2) and age-related macular degeneration (AMD) (1,2,3). Lutein and zeaxanthin are concentrated in the macula and help improve macular pigment optical density (4).
Studies show that lutein and zeaxanthin are carotenoids that support eye health in conditions such as cataracts and AMD—the two most common causes of vision loss in seniors. Extra- strength Lutein with Zeaxanthin is ideal for those who are unable to ensure adequate daily dietary lutein intake and for individuals who want a precise carotenoid remedy to support eye health in conditions associated with sunlight damage.
Features and benefits :
• Extra strength one a day formula
• An antioxidant for eye health
• Promotes the health of the macula, retina and lens by filtering out damaging blue light
• Helps reduce the risk of developing Age-Related Macular Degeneration
• Helps reduce cataracts
• Contains no artificial colours, preservatives or sweeteners
• Contains no dairy, no sugar, no wheat, no gluten and no yeast
• Contains no soy, no egg, no fish, no shellfish, no salt, no tree nuts or no GMOs
• NPN 80030151
• 1 softgel daily, preferably with meals, or as directed by a physician
• 175 days
Warnings and precautions :
• Do not use if you are allergic to plants of the Asteraceae/Compositae/Daisy family
• Keep out of reach of children
• Sealed for safety and freshness
• Protect from heat and humidity
1. Scripsema NK, Hu DN, Rosen RB. Lutein, Zeaxanthin, and meso-Zeaxanthin in the Clinical Management of Eye Disease. J Ophthalmol. 2015; 2015:865179.
2. Koushan K, Rusovici R, Li W, et al. The Role of Lutein in Eye-Related Disease. Nutrients. 2013 May 22; 5(5):1823-1839.
3. Huang YM, Dou HL, Huang FF, et al. Changes following supplementation with lutein and zeaxanthin in retinal function in eyes with early age-related macular degeneration: a randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Br J Ophthalmol. 2015 Mar; 99(3):371-5.
4. Olmedilla B, Granado F, Blanco I, et al. Lutein, but not alpha-tocopherol, supplementation improves visual function in patients with age-related cataracts: a 2-y double-blind, placebo-controlled pilot study. Nutrition. 2003 Jan; 19(1):21-4.